2008年7月13日 星期日

Wow...

It's my first time to write English article,
because I want to practice my English,
it's just a try for me.

In fact, I just got some e-mail from a foreigner,
because I joined a group of Google,
my site of Google Page Creator has some problem,
I need help from the group,
I tried to translate my problem into English,
and posted on the group site.

One day passed, I got an e-mail from Las Vegas,
the sender wrote that he saw my site and let me know what happened about it,
I know what he wrote, but I'm not sure I can respond him.

Well, I was successful, he responded me.
He knew what I wrote!
This feeling is so great!

Now, I'm sure of myself, I can converse with foreigner whom want to know me.
It's a wonder start for me,
I believe that my English will be better then now!

沒有留言:

 
Creative Commons License
le Rêve.Dean Huang製作,以創用CC 姓名標示-非商業性-禁止改作 2.5 台灣 授權條款釋出。